Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing 20

Exploration of YouTube and Teacher Tube could go on and on. I used the keywords "children's music" and viewed several videos. There were a couple of programs in Japan in which the children were singing in English. Then, clicking here and there, (a festival somewhere), I found a hilarious video of a group of women, wearing big straw hats and performing a tambourine routine to "Stars and Stripes Forever". I'll try to embed it on this blog, but I'm not sure that I want it on here! On the TeacherTube site, I put in "music education". I've attached a copy of a video of 2 guys who live across the world from each other, performing a song together. The video gives some facts about the process. I thought it was so neat and I even sent a comment saying so! This is another one of those "Things" that I'll need to get back to!

1 comment:

Terry said...

I really wanted to see the world-wide duet video but it was cut off - maybe because it is in your side bar. You can add it to your post by using the tab (HTML)