Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing 12(con)

It's happening. I'm getting "roped in" to this idea of blogging. I thought it was just self-centered people writing about themselves, but I've found some blogs that are thoughtful, intelligent, and really helpful. I commented to 5 of the people on the list to the right, then I went to some of the blogs that I'd found and kept on Google Reader. I googled quilts and found an entry that spoke about connections and it mentioned a new series of mysteries centered around quilts! I responded (mostly thanking). Then I googled "piano teaching" (another of my jobs) and found a site that posed questions. I responded to 2 of them and it was easy! That same site led me to a video of a talk that was so inspiring about guiding people to love classical music. Now I'm trying to figure out how to link it to my blog.

1 comment:

Mrs. Evetts said...

Isn't it great that they have figured out a way to make this Earth of ours seem so much smaller? Now, we can get our ideas out there for so many others to read and in turn get their points of view therefore hopefully learning something new from them as well. I can't wait to get out there and comment on the outside world's blogs. Happy blogging!