Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing 8

This (RSS, Google Reader) is one of those "things" that I believe I'll really use! I have several different jobs: elementary music teacher, university teacher, pre-school choir teacher, piano teacher, and craftsperson (quilts). So, I'm going to have a folder for each life! I started with music education and quilting and spent some time looking at all of the blogs that are there. Some are so-o-o boring. Others have possibilities. I'll find out as I check my Google Reader every so often. There aren't that many times that I have my elementary music students do research, but this, along with other google research tools I've learned about will help me with my university students. The feeds about quilting will be mostly for fun! I do see this as a valuable research aid.

No comments: