Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing 6

I like the idea of mash-ups--combining programs to make better, interactive tools! I looked at quite a few of them-Mappr was interesting, the color one was fun (finding images of a specific color). From there I went to a kitchen planning site for a business here in Houston! Trip Planner would be useful if I ever could take a vacation. I made a mosaic of a few of my favorite photos, but it needs work to be really aesthetically pleasing. Still, I'm glad I know how to do it. The Big Huge Labs has a lot of neat stuff, but I'm not inspired by it yet. It could probably be used to make some posters for the classroom. They could be instructional or motivational.
I was going to copy the mosaic to this page, but right now, I just can't find it. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

VWB said...

if you saved it, it probably ended up in your "My Documents" folder or "My Pictures folder" that is inside your documents folder?